The Tactical Timmy (especially military LARPing) stereotype exists for a reason, as does the Boomer/Fudd stereotype and the Bro Vet stereotype. So what? Just let people enjoy things.
- Ukraine: Battle of the Trench Beaver
- The Gun Used to Kill Trayvon Martin
- A Cache Older Than Your Grandfather
- Top 10 Ways to Breach and Clear
- Obama Disbands the Military Reserves
- Guardian Angel – a Situational Awareness App
- The New Definition of Trauma
- Assault Rocks
- Browning Knife Branding – WTF?
- Gun Deals That Weren’t
- PMAG iPhone Case
- Mad Duo Training DVD
- If Sex Was Like An FPS
- Bastion Bang Loot
- AAR of a Rhodie Ambush
- Field Expedient Sock Holster
- BATFE: Stop Eating Crayons
- Military Parents = Child Abuse…WTF?
- Stolen Valor – It’s No Big Deal
- Victory First: More Than Just Sustainment Training
- Making Bacon In Full Kit
- Mag Well Bayonets
- Banging at HSGI
- Catastrophic RPG Failure to Maintain
- Absolute Badasses
- FEMA Trailer Park in Afghanistan
- Ghislaine Maxwell Documents
- Mathematics of a Negligent Discharge
Scroll down to read articles.
Graphic video shows a possible Canadian volunteer, callsign “War Beaver”, dragged from a defensive fighting position during the Battle of the Trench.
This is the baddest post apocalyptic truck on Craigslist…or that’s what we think. Check out the UH-1 Huey Slick + 1984 Peterbilt combo!
Documents from Ghislaine Maxwell legal proceedings have purportedly been released: over 2,000 pages of it. Read it or check out our excerpts.
You’ve probably seen the video of Travis Haley [apparently] having a negligent discharge. It seems like every week there’s one in the news, and usually from someone “that’s supposed to know better”.
Back the Bang:
This is a great place to compare prices and see what’s in stock.
It was only a matter of time… Mankind tried to make a seamless transition from edged weapons to gunpowder but it has never fully worked out. Since the first muskets, everyone has though it was a good idea to keep a sharp point on the end. This reluctance to venture...
Mad Duo Minion + a handful of Coalition troops vs. all the Taliban in the world. Thought that would get your attention. You know what today is? Today is March 14th, the five year anniversary of when our minion "Mad Duo Chris" Hernandez, alongside French and Afghan...