The 7777 Bareknuckle was inspired by the original Zero Tolerance model 0777. While it maintains many features of the original award-winning ZT0777 design, the new Kershaw version has been slimmed down and crafted from superior materials. Though officially released in 2018, the 7777 Bareknuckle is just now becoming available and will be appearing next week at SHOT Show 2019.
The Kershaw website says,
The blade is Sandvik 14C28N, a blade steel that was originally created through a Kershaw–Sandvik partnership to produce this high-performance steel. Increased nitrogen in the formula enables 14C28N to provide excellent corrosion resistance and the ability to be hardened to 58–60 Rockwell. Sandvik calls 14C28N the overall highest performing knife steel in the world that still maintains the productivity benefit of being fine-blankable.
- Made in USA
- Sub-Frame Lock
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.2 in. (20.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)