With everything else going on in the world, you may have missed the announcement of the Radical Firearms RF/22 – a match-grade long rifle chambered in .22lr. Honestly, with ammo prices being the way they have been, more .22, the merrier! Everyone enjoys a little plinkin’.
Here’s the Plinker that you missed.
The RF/22 was designed with the shooting enthusiast in mind. It’s a sleek, solid, well-designed semi-auto you can use to plink, target-shoot, or bring doom upon the local varmint OPFOR using pretty much any sort of Ruger 10/22 compatible magazine available.
Some of its features include an integrated Picatinny rail, a precision-machined bolt, and a match-grade barrel.
Radical Firearms RF/22 Specs
- Precision CNC machined, heat treated 17-4 barrel mounting V-Block attached via pre-torqued hex screws at 20 inch-pounds.
- Match grade 16” six groove, 1:16 R/H twist, .920 diameter 1/2×28 threaded 4140 CMV steel barrel.
- Featuring a sport chamber with an 11-degree match crown, fitted with an RF 7075-T6 pepper pot muzzle brake.
- It is guaranteed at one minute of angle or better accuracy.
- Dual machined internal bolt tracks that eliminate bolt canting and binding, ensuring a precise receiver to bolt fit.
- Precision CNC machined 17-4 stainless steel bolt featuring a round 17-4 stainless firing pin.
- It is equipped with a round 17-4 stainless charging handle; it accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger 10/22 recoil springs and charging handles.
- Accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger 10/22 magazines.
- CNC machined hard anodized 6065 billet aluminum receiver.
- Integrated Picatinny rail.
- Factory Ruger™ 10/22* BX-Trigger™ releases clean and crisp at 2.5 to 3.0 pounds.
The RF/22’s MSRP is $649.99
Learn more about it online at Radical Firearms’ Website if you’re interested.