Military Morons Edition OTBs — these “Altama Jungle Boots” are now available. Earlier this morning we mentioned there was a couple of limited edition Altama OTB Maritime Assault boots now available. The first was the Soldier Systems Classics edition in wolf gray; this is the second: MM Edition in olive drab and black.
Proceeds from the sale of these boots will go to charity. (Note: we don’t know which charity, but we do know MM, so we can attest it’s legit.)
Available at OP Tactical, the MM Edition Altama OTBs is described thusly:
Inspired by the classic Vietnam Jungle Boots, the Military Morons Edition of the Maritime Assault Boot is designed for all tactical water operations while still great for everyday wear.
• Detailed MM logo on the tongue
• Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
• Mid-cut design for better ankle support while being low enough for easy range of motion
• High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels
• Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
• Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
• Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
• Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
• Removable Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
• Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
• SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today.
Colors: OD Green and Black
Sizing: Available in Regular and Wide sizes. Similar if not slightly smaller sizing than Converse Chuck Taylors. Go up to the next whole size if you are a half size.
Altama Boots: see all our articles and videos.
Altama OTB Review: read it, make an informed decision
Altama Maritime Assault: see ’em in the wild
Is reading Breach-Bang-Clear worth at least $1 month to you? That’s not even a lapdance! Consider backing us!
What is Patreon? It’s a crowdfunding platform. Breach-Bang-Clear readers pledge from $1 to $50 a month to “House Morningwood” (our Game of Thrones house, complete with sigil!), to help us with expenses. We, in turn, give our supporters unique content, membership to a closed discussion group, and access to the “Morningwood Bazaar“, which is basically helluva lot of unique discount codes (up to 60%) to numerous manufacturers and retailers. “Bend the knee” to House Morningwood and help us cover costs. Rise Before Dawn!
If you wish to cite, syndicate, or curate our material, or if you’re wondering about our please be so kind as to read our Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures.
Take heed! We have advertisers, sponsors, and affiliate relationships with some of the companies you will be reading about (particularly, but not limited to, archival posts). If you purchase one of those items, we will get a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to you. A lot of work goes into Breach-Bang-Clear; by making your purchase through one of our portals you’ll be supporting our work. This will help us buy beer, bullets, and barbecue, and we won’t have to put pop-up ads and other such stupid shit into our articles to pay our expenses.