The FN Reflex and FN Reflex MRD are the initial two versions of FN America’s Micro 9 CCW pistol. Designed to fight in the same class as the P365, Hellcat, and similar pistols, the FN Reflex is smaller than its 509 Compact cousin but capable of carrying comparable amounts of ammunition. Read on. We’ll tell you what you need to know about the pistol (and where you can find an in-stock FN Reflex for sale).
FN Reflex for Sale: Where to Get Yours
We always start with Gun.Deals. It’s the best place to see what is in stock and to compare prices. Keep in mind this is a recent release, so it might not be available yet.
REFLEX: Micro 9 from FN America
FN America describes the Reflex, in part, thusly:
“The FN Reflex is capable of achieving match-grade accuracy from its a 3.3-inch cold hammer-forged barrel, which is housed within a 6.2-inch slide that has front and rear cocking serrations for easy slide racking and press checks. Both models are configured with three-dot iron sights with a tritium front night sight that aids in low light sight acquisition.
Micro red dot (MRD) models have a factory-milled slide to direct mount a micro red dot in a few minutes. The optics mount features a top plate that is removed to install a micro red dot and includes mounting screws. The optic mounting system is compatible with the Shield RMSc, Holosun K-series and is capable of accepting more than six micro red dot optics with similar footprints.
Configured with the smallest optics, the FN Reflex MRD is extremely low profile, making deep concealment even easier with reduced snag points under cover garments.”
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Internal Hammer Fired SAO
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 11/15 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 18.4 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 3.3″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 6.2″
- TWIST RATE: 1:10 RH
- HEIGHT: 4.27″
- WIDTH: 1″
- TRIGGER PULL: 4.5-5.5lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.05″
FN Reflex Features
1. Dimensions are 1-inch wide, 4.25 inches tall, 6.3 inches OAL; weight = 18.4 ounces
2. MRD version accepts Holosun K series, Shield RMSc, and similar footprint optics
3. Three-dot sights with orange circle tritium front sight; sight radius is 5.05 inches
4. Target-crowned, cold hammer-forged barrel is 3.3 inches long
5. Accessory rail for microlights and/or lasers
6. Trigger breaks somewhere between 4.5 and 5 pounds
7. Palm texture is in-mold stippled on both sides
8. Magazines available in 10-, 11-, and 15-round versions; the latter creates an extended grip
9. Front and back straps textured with horizontal scales
10. 6.2 inch slide with front and rear cocking serrations; MRD version is factory milled for optics
In addition to the weapons themselves, FN America has made the Reflex Holster available. The Reflex Holster is a thin-profile, injection-molded Inside the Waist Band (IWB) rig designed to give Reflex-buyers an immediate carry option (though we expect to see numerous after-market options make themselves known with a quickness).
Learn more at the FN Reflex series page.
Watch the FN America release video.