Headed your way later this Summer is a couple new bits of shootin’ glass from Trijicon. Two versions of a long range optic, and a green dot MRO.
Trijicon RS50-C (-Etc.)
is the RS50-C-1900030 5-50×56 MOA and RS50-C-1900031 MRAD Dot Crosshair scopes. They’re 505-x56 long rang optics that, according to Trijicon, “redefine extreme long-range performance.” Lenses are anti-reflective, magnification is controllable and repositionable, and they have all sorts of cool features good for shooting long distances or creeping on that hawt chick the next county over.
• Extra Low Dispersion glass delivers true colors for exceptional target definition
• Fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflective optics virtually eliminate glare and loss of light
• 56mm objective lens for outstanding light transmission even in low-light conditions
• Precise tracking with crisp 0.05 MRAD per click adjustments
• Exposed 29.1 MRAD elevation adjustment range w/ Return to Zero & 14.5 MRAD capped windage adjustment range w/ optional Windage Restrictor
- Precise tracking with crisp 0.125 MOA per click adjustments
- Exposed 100 MOA elevation adjustment range with Return to Zero and 50 MOA capped windage adjustment range with optional Windage Restrictor
• Upgraded illumination control with 5 red and 5 green user-selectable brightness settings
• Smooth, controlled magnification with repositionable magnification lever that accommodates multiple platforms and firing positions
• Rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized 34mm aluminum body offers all-weather protection
• Precise milling and hold-over illuminated second focal plane reticles designed for extreme long-range precision
• Reticle-etched FOV magnification ratios help keep user’s eyes on target
• Reticle with illuminated open center dot offers pinpoint target placement at high magnification
• 0.2 MRAD wind hold dot system for acquisition of moving targets and follow-up shot corrections
• Alternating 0.1 MRAD and 0.2 MRAD stadia heights provide quick target ranging
- MOA reticle offers uncluttered design that maximizes field of view
- Alternating 0.5 MOA and 1.0 MOA stadia heights provide quick target ranging
- Thin 1/32 MOA stadia lines enhance target visualization at high magnification
RS50-C-1900030: AccuPower 5-50×56 Extreme Long Range Riflescope w/ Red/Green MOA Crosshair Reticle, 34mm Tube .
RS50-C-1900031: AccuPower® 5-50×56 Extreme Long Range Riflescope with Red/Green MRAD Dot Crosshair Reticle, 34mm tube
Trijicon MRO-C-22000 (etc.)
The new MROs are all 2.0 MOA Adjustable Green Dots. One version has a low levered quick release mount, another has a full co-witness levered QR mount, the last one has a lower one-third co-witness levered QR mount.
Here’s what they tell us.
Don’t want to wait on the new green dots or the older red dots either? Lots of Trijicon optics are available via Prime. There is also a wide selection on BDU as well (and the price is better there, as you can see).
Are you at NRAAM 2018 in Dallas? Go see Trijicon yourself.
Breach-Bang-Clear coverage of NRAAM 2018 brought to you in part by Leviathan Group (@leviathangroupllc) | Unrivaled Marketing. Power Without Equal.
Declare for Morning Wood!
If you wish to cite, syndicate, or curate our material, or if you’re wondering about our please be so kind as to read our Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures.
Take heed! We have advertisers, sponsors, and affiliate relationships with some of the companies you will be reading about (particularly, but not limited to, archival posts). If you purchase one of those items, we will get a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to you. A lot of work goes into Breach-Bang-Clear; by making your purchase through one of our portals you’ll be supporting our work. This will help us buy beer, bullets, and barbecue, and we won’t have to put pop-up ads and other such stupid shit into our articles to pay our expenses.