This morning Magpul CORE released the first in what will be a series of videos about some of their training courses.
In it Caylen Wojcik talks through the Backcountry Hunter Course.
Magpul, who recently developed an antidote for SRD in men (q.v.), has been busy as two bunnies fucking lately. There’s all kinds of shit going on there including the arrival of at least one new spawn, the release of their AKA KOA apparel collection, a history of the PMAG, and the advent of the Hunter American stock for the Ruger American American Short Action Rifle.
Among the garments now offered by Magpul and Chief Haberdasher Jon Canipe are the Brady Plaid Shirt, Rainey Plaid Shirt, Icon mid-crown hat, and Wordmark mid-crown hat. Canipe, himself a prickmedainty since his earliest days as a child fashion model, had this to say about the new line of clothes:
“I like wearing clothes. When I wear clothes, I’m not naked. But sometimes I like to be naked.”
The Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well, if you’re not familiar, is a Glock mag-well “add-on” designed to ensure positive insertion under stress…which is, in fact, what she said. It’ll fit a wide range of Glocks, both Gen 3 and Gen 4, and is compatible with Magpul, OEM, and most aftermarket magazine floor plates. At $24.95 it’s only a few dollars more than a Handy Mandy, and far more likely to be of use to you in competition or a gunfight.
• Large ramp area for easier reloading
• External dimensions ensure minimal printing when carrying concealed
• Reinforced polymer construction
• Compatible with Magpul, OEM and most aftermarket magazine floor plates
• Compatible with most common after-market magazine extensions
• Easy installation
MAG908 GLOCK® 17 GEN3
GLOCK 17L GEN3, GLOCK 22 GEN3, GLOCK 31 GEN3, GLOCK 34 GEN3,GLOCK 34 GEN3, GLOCK 37 GEN3
MAG932 GLOCK® 17 GEN4
GLOCK 22 GEN4, GLOCK 24 GEN4, GLOCK 31 GEN4, GLOCK 34 GEN4,GLOCK 35 GEN4, GLOCK 37 GEN4
MAG940 GLOCK® 19 GEN3
GLOCK 23 GEN3, GLOCK 32 GEN3, GLOCK 38 GEN3
MAG950 GLOCK® 19 GEN4
GLOCK 23 GEN4, GLOCK 32 GEN4, GLOCK 38 GEN4
Although intended to carry silencers, this might actually be a great way for you to secure that Handy Mandy in your carry-on luggage during air travel.
Don’t lie. If you’re a Breach-Bang-Clear reader, you’ve prob’ly got a Handy Mandy.
- Reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Welded construction creates permanent impenetrable seals
- YKK AquaGuard™ water repellant zipper
- 550 Paracord with heat shrink tubing for enhanced grip, even with gloves
- Paint pen dot matrix debossed into body for identification marking
- Not for use with hot suppressor
- Small pouch fits Rimfire
- Medium pouch fits 5.56
- Large pouch fits 7.62
- Made in the USA
Mad Duo, Breach-Bang& CLEAR!
Emergency: Activate firefly, deploy green (or brown) star cluster, get your wank sock out of your ruck and stand by ’til we come get you.