A new stabilizing brace, SureFire lights and holster, red-dot sight, Glock 19X magazines, and 1911 sear jog and non-prepped sear – all new in this week’s WWNLWB
In this Brownells video —
• SB Tactical SBA3 pistol stabilizing brace, a 5-position adjustable equipped with a buffer tube, QD socket, and a mil-spec carbine extension. Item #100-027-153
• SureFire XH15 handgun light that is compatible with the MasterFire holster, attaches to Universal and Picatinny rails, produces 350 lumens of light,* and has a batter life of 1.25 hours. Item #152-000-246
(Note: In the video Mr.Levy says the XH15 can produce 350, however, the Brownells website say 300 lumens)
• SureFire XH35 handgun light which can produce up to 1000 lumens of light all the way down to 300. The light also posses a strobe function which can be toggled through a switch. Also compatible with the MasterFire holster. Item #152-000-242
• SureFire MasterFire holster which is compatible with most handguns equipped with a SureFire H-Series light. The holster has an on-off switch which when the handgun is drawn will toggle the light mounted to the front of it. Item#152-000-245
• Harrison Design True Radius PRO sear jig for 1911 featuring varying radius. Item #100-027-640
• Harrison Design 1911 non-prepped sear gunsmith sear featuring a ground nose. Item #100-027-672
Looking for some options? Order the hard copy Big Book online.
Brownells is headquartered in Grinnell, IA (and is worth a visit). They describe themselves as a company, “…forever connected to the outdoors and forever committed to its industry.” You can find them online at Brownells.com, connect with them on Facebook (/BrownellsInc/) or follow them on Instagram, @brownellsinc. You can also, of course, subscribe to their YouTube Channel. Brownells, Inc.: Serious About Firearms Since 1939.
Live above the 49th Parallel? You can now order many Brownells products in Canada, too.
Declare for Morning Wood!
Why become a patron? Not for the dick pics. So you can access the Morningwood Bazaar, obviously.
Exclusive discounts up to 60% off all kinds of guns and gear.
Plus, unrivaled camaraderie where we only make fun of you most of the time.
Access to Nancy’s Squat & Gobble, our closed Facebook discussion group.