Another update from the best part of Poweshiek County — among the good news, a bore-snake from the makers of our favorite perfume.
“Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey.” Ernest Hemingway
In this Brownells video —
• Brownells 5.56 M4 SOCOM profile barrel (so you can build an M203, don’tcha know); includes A2 front sight. Item #080-001-356.
• Brownells HBAR Profile 20 in. 5.56 barrel, A2 post, and M4 feed ramps at the rear. Item #080-001-357.
• Brownells Front Sight Tool for Glock. Item #080-001-364…then, using that same handle, the
• Brownells Glock Disassembly Tool. Item #080-001-365.
• Alpine Series PRS Second Round Shot Holder (attaches to M-LOK) for 2 x .223 or .308 rounds at the read. Item #100-026-360.
• Hoppe’s Bore-Snake; this is an updated bore-snake “with den” T-Handle top storage container. Item #100-028-572.
Brownells is headquartered in Grinnell, IA (and is worth a visit). They describe themselves as a company, “…forever connected to the outdoors and forever committed to its industry.” You can find them online at Brownells.com, connect with them on Facebook (/BrownellsInc/) or follow them on Instagram, @brownellsinc. You can also, of course, subscribe to their YouTube Channel. Brownells, Inc.: Serious About Firearms Since 1939.
Live above the 49th Parallel? You can now order many Brownells products in Canada, too.
Declare for Morning Wood!