Build it in billet — KE Arms is switching out their standard offerings. This gives you the chance to buy some of the older ones at some pretty damn good prices. Breach-Bang-Clear
Standard Billet Lowers Are On Their Way Out – It’s Flared Magwells Going Forward!
KE Arms wants to let everyone know they’re discontinuing their standard style 5.56mm billet receivers going into 2018. Everything they sell going forward will their flared magwell style (the ones that will now accept drums and SureFire quad stack mags).
KE stripped billet receivers aren’t gonna cost ya much. Want a complete standard billet lower? They’re available and they ain’t much more.
Looks like it’s time to build a Frankengun, eh?
Here’s some specs for you’uns1 what want ’em.
– Lower Receiver Material: KE ARMS Billet machined 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
– Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec
– Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec
– Caliber Marking: Multi
– Buttstock: Mil-spec 6 position
– Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
– Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable trigger pull
– Grip: A2 style plastic grip
Upgraded to Black DMR Trigger:
– 4.5 LBS adjustable reset
– Minimal takeup, overtravel and reset
– Precision EDM wired from A2 tool steel
– Melonite coated (Ferritic Nitrocarb)
– Simple drop-in installation
This has been a KE Arms news report. You can keep up to speed on what they have going on by following ’em on Instagram (@ke_arms) or on Facebook (/KEArmsOfficial/). KE Arms is a member of JTF Awesome.
1This is an actual word, never you doubt it. Remember, many of our Tribe are from Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi, Kentucky, and similar places with local lexicons far superior to what most of you use.
Provided by our News Desk…
If you wish to cite, syndicate, or curate our material, please be so kind as to read our Terms and Conditions.
Breach-Bang & CLEAR!